Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Faith and growth.

Lately I have been feeling like my faith has not been strong and that I just can't not seem to grow in the Lord. It is very frustrating and very defeating.

My mind has been on eternity lately with the passing of my grandad and not knowing for sure if he was a believer. So I feel very bad for never asking either.

Trying to find my way is hard. Especially doing on my own.

Praying that I will be able to learn to grow in Christ, and to feel like I am worthy to grow in Christ, having other people believe that I can grow in Christ would be nice.

Those three people that never believed I could be on God's will keep coming to mind. I need to get that tape out and replace it with positive words of affirmation. Just not quite sure how to start doing that.

Maybe my grandmother has words of wisdom in her bible that she gave me.

No comments: