Monday, August 13, 2012

New Testament and Dentists.

So today starts day 72 of my Bible in 90 days adventure. Only 18 more days to go and I got into the New Testament yesterday. I have to say so far the NT is a much easier read than the OT. Granted it is only Matthew, when I get to Revalation I may change my tune. When I am done with this adventure I need to figure out what to do next. I am looking on the web to see if there are any great Bible studies out there. There are I am just having a hard time figuring out where God wants me to read after this is done. Not sure. But I am sure that if I am diligent in prayer God will show me where he wants me to study in 18 days. but until then I will keep looking. Maybe something will jump out at me and I will just know that this is what I am supposed to be reading.

On a different note I have to go to the dentist on Wednesday morning. I HATE dentists. Not the people specifically , the job. They have needles and drills and iflict pain. Not exactly how I want to spend my Wednesday morning. I could probably avoid it if my tooth did not hurt and my gum wasnt puffy..but since it hurts to chew on that side of my mouth guess I have to go get it taken care of.  Guess all morning I need to make sure Phillipians 4:6-7 is running through my mind.
God does not want me to be anxious He wants me to give it all to him. Maybe I should start praying for peace and calm now. GRRRRR I hate having these feelings, but I guess it is normal. My husband will be there so that will make me feel better. He is a very calming presence.

No comments: