Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Life

Yesterday started the first week of the second of my last 5 classes and then I am graudated. NO MORE SCHOOL.

I am beyond excited. I can not wait for the day when I plan my evening around how much reading or if a paper is due.

I won't know what to do with myself. I know it will fly by.

I am learning a lot about my self lately, I truly believe it is a good thing.
Husband is having a sleep study done. Dr's think he might have sleep apnea. So I get to sleep alone tonight.


Not liking that idea..

He will be back after I am already at work tomorrow. This is a huge bummer. This will be only the third time that we have not slept in the same room/bed since we were married 4 1/2 years ago (almost 5).

Must do homework now. For the little time that I am up.

No comments: