Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Life

A Lot has been going on since I wrote last. Some of it sad other stuff not so sad and some stuff super.

I am praying for Angelea. She has put her self in a tough position right now and she is running from those that can give her sound adivce. I guess this is one of those learning seasons for her. I hope and pray she learns quickly and moves on. I know God knew she was going to take this path I have to keep remembering that even though it is hard. I also have to remember that even if I don't exactly know how to pray for her or what to specifically pray for I know that God knows the best for her. I leave her to Him.

Zion has been dealing with a lot of stuff right now which in turn means that we all have been dealing with stuff right now. Lots of things going on in his brain that I am just not sure about. I am praying for him as well. I am praying that I can be the person in his life that God needs me to be for his sake.

Matt has been dealing with migraines very badly. September 27 turned out to be a pretty bad weekend day. It was Sunday and it was day three of a migraine. That day turned ended up with us in the ER treating Matt's migraine because we had no more of his meds and could not get any until his next appointment,,,,In november. We eventually got some medication. He had a procedure the next day to possibly help with his migraines. Since that procedure he has had a migraine but we think it was from the super weather front that moved in last weekend. He hasn't had one since then. He has another procedure the 12 to do the same thing to the other side of his neck. Hopefully with the grace of God this will curb some of the if not most of the migraines.

That in itself would be a blessing.

I have embarked on an undertaking called Scentsy. I love these candles and I don't say that about much. (I am kinda picky)..I am praying that I will succeed in this little side business. There are many goals that I want for this business but first and foremost I want to use what I do for the good of the kingdom. I know that God will direct where I can help.

No comments: