Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Anniversary

Our Five year anniversary is on Friday, October 9, We celebrated early by going out to dinner last night at the Coach House. This was a very special night. I had mentioned going somewhere for date night /anniversary night, but could not decide on a place. I finally text Matt and tell him I don't care where we go or what we do just as long as we are together. Well I get home and he tells me to get ready that we have some place to go. Instead of asking questions (like we all know I usually would have) I just got ready and we went.

He drove us straight to the Coach House. We had a great quiet dinner, loved every minute with him. We got deserts (one for him and one for me, of course we shared) They had written Happy Anniversay on the plate in chocolate. It was great.

As we are sitting there getting ready to start eating, he looks around and says that something is missing. I look at him like he has lost his mind, nothing was missing on the table. Well after he said that he reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out a box. That sneaky man went and bought me a gift. I was beyond surprised.

I opened the box and there was a very pretty silver bracelet with a sapphire heart attached.

Needless to say I LOVE IT!!!! My husband has such good taste in jewlery.

It was all in all a great evening. I can not wait to celebrate Oodles and OOdles of more anniversaries with him.

No comments: