Thursday, January 27, 2011

meltdown

So today I had a minor meltdown on the way home from work. I am stil very excited about my job. But today I was asked to do something that I was unsure of how to do. Normally this would not bother me but for some reason today it did and sent me into a crying fit. Thankfully I was not on the highway and I was talking to Matt so he calmed me down a bit. having to fight the little voice in my head telling me that this was just a test and that I failed. Matt told me I did not I am trying to believe it, but my brain is not letting my heart win. I know tomorrow will be a better day. Maybe I will be more rested and not as tired as I was today. It is amazing how much your body needs sleep.

so in short BLAH BLAH BLAH. hard day. hopefully night goes better, praying the day tomorrow is better still.

1 comment:

Hilary de Haan said...

Girl...you and I are so alike. Perfectionists are we! Making mistakes is not suppose to be in our DNA, but it is. We do learn and grow from them...it is painful! Keep your chin-up!