Friday, January 7, 2011

Work Week

So this week at work has been productive, surprisingly. It was the first full week after two weeks of partial work weeks. Got all of my accounts touched, called on, payments applied, emails sent etc. It felt good to get all of my accounts worked. Some I am still waiting for payments on and when those get to me my accounts will look super.

so enough about boring work. The other day I was having a hard time. I had texted Matt with something horribly depressing and texted a friend and asked her to pray. Then I received a tweet from Air 1, it was 1 Thess 5:17 Which states "pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstancs; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you"

Needless to say God sent me that just when I needed it and I could not have been more grateful.

(told ya I would be more positive in my next post :-) )

No comments: