Sunday, January 30, 2011

Hard Day

So as I sit here on Sunday Jan 30 2011 I can't help but think how frustrating it is that my husband has been down with a migraine since Saturday Jan 29th at 1:00 PM. He was able to get up for a couple of hours and then back to bed he went. So for the past two days I have had all of a couple of hours with my husband and I have not been able to really spend time with him. So frustrating. I hate that it seems like the best part of Matt's day is when I have to be at work. I am just not sure what I think of that. No I do know what I think of that. I hate it. I am sorry to be so blunt but that is the only thing I can say about it. People who do not have to deal with either migraines or a spouse with disability truly do not have any idea what we are going through at this moment. The only thing I can do is pray that God gives him a release from this pain. Or heals him completely.

1 comment:

Hilary de Haan said...

I do feel your pain, to an extent. I really hate that Matt is suffering so much and I know that you are suffering right along with him. I have been praying and will continue to do so. You're right, it is impossible for people to fully understand. Love you ((hugs))