Thursday, January 19, 2012

Money

Money....Blah.....

Z has an incredible opporutnity to go to a youth leadership forum on medicine to let him see if the medical field is truly the field he would like to go into. Tried to register him for the week long forum in Houston the second week of July. Had to stop because we need to have $450.00 for a non refundable deposit in order to fulfill the registration.

Trying hard not to worry about the money. We really can't afford to lose $450 dollars to this if Z does not get to go. On the other hand I don't want to push this and by pass a potential closed door to this opportunity and maybe an even better opportunity that God has for Him. Unfortunately with the fact that I am not exactly aware of when God is speaking to me (working on it) I don't know if it is truly God or just me using that as an excuse to not spend the $450.00. I don't want to limit Z's opportunites but I also don't want to ignore God's leading and do what we want to or what Z wants to.

My prayer is that Matt and I will be very aware of God's leading no matter how subtle in regards to this and that we do the right thing for and by Z.

Started the Pastor's new class on Wednesday night. I have a feeling that I am going to learn a lot. Bro Rick even gave us homework. Kindof excited for this homework. want to get a single subject note book to keep notes in, especially if homework is going to be an every week thing. It would be nice to keep all the things I learn in one place. You never know maybe I would be able to pass it down to children or grandchildren someday.


Still trying to get throught Jen Hatmakers book. So far pretty good. Cant wait to get to the questions in the back of the book. Have to get my self in gear and truly start studying God's word. Maybe if I spend time in God's word I would be able to hear Him more clearly especially his still small voice, which is usually how he communicates with us.

Time will only tell.

I have decided to start going to the gym on Sat and Sun while Matt is at work. Hopefully we can start going to the gym during the week as well. I need to start moving again. Since we pay for it might as well utilize the facility.

No comments: