Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Work Part 3

So this morning I had an idea to take off Tuesday and Wednesday of next week. Make it an extra long weekend due to Memorial day. So when I got to work I emailed my boss and asked her if I could take off those two days. So she called me into her office and talked to me about it and said she doesn't like telling people no on their vacation but that is exactly what she told me. She told me no on those days. She said it was to late of notice and since they are days right after a holiday she is worried that my back up will not be able to get the work done..   but I hate to say it but if it had been one of the other two workers (not my back up) she would have let them.... so frustrating... so along with the no on vacation for those two days and one of my coworkers handing me a lockbox for a company and a system I haven't done in months and then not sitting with me to "train" me just pushed me over the edge and I bawled....

So  I will be taking off July30 through August 3rd... My birthday week... I will be gone for a week and I will not worry about anything here.   I will have plenty of time to train my back up for the work. And Month end processes wont start until the week after anyway...


So there bad day. take that....

Now should I plan something for that week or just be a bum and do nothing all week at home?!?! 

I guess we will see..

No comments: