Tuesday, May 22, 2012

work part two

So at our meeting yesterday to discuss the new company coming on at work I was told that I need to train more on one system that we already use, I have used this system before just not consistently. And I will have to use the system of the company that is coming on June 1 2012, because I am every ones backup. I am the secondary back up for the two companies that are not on the system I use every day. I am the primary back up for the other lady that works in the system that I do primarily.  I guess one thing that is good about the fact that I need to train more on the two systems is that I will not be sitting at my desk with nothing to do. I will be sitting at someone elses desk taking notes. I guess it is not to bad that I am everyone's back up but I also don't want to be taken advantage of. I don't want my coworkers to think that because I am always here that they can not show up and I will take up the slack. I know I will but that is beside the point.

Guess I better go update my resume with all the other "duties" that I have done. You never know when you will need a completed Resume.  Must be prepared for God's open door no matter what that looks like.

No comments: