Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Feelings

OH MY WORD. Emotions and feelings are brutal. Sometimes I think being a man and not having to go through all of the ups and downs of emotions and hormones on what seems to be a daily basis.

I think I have really pulled my self  back to far from my co-workers.

I have been trying to hard to not be loud and I have alienated myself even further than I had before the incident with Melanie. She is probably a very nice person but she is very demonstrative and it seems like people will bend over backwards to be her friend just to keep her quiet.

just frustrating. so I guess tomorrow at work I slowly start getting back into the good graces of my coworkers.

I should not have to tiptoe around my office because of one person and a misunderstanding.

Just ridiculous....


No comments: