Wednesday, January 14, 2009

January 14, 2009 Proverbs 14

vs. 1 "The wisest woman builds her house. but follywith her own hands tears it down."

My prayer is that I am a wise woman who builds her house. Only God can grant wisdom. I pray I am sensitive to His leading.

vs. 12 "There is a waythat seems right to a man but its end is the way to death."

This verse is scarry. Because it makes you think that eveything that seems right to you could lead to death. Oh my goodness it makes me worry that some of the things that I felt that God was leading me in may have just been my feeling that it felt right. This definitley needs more prayer.

Father I pray that you open my heart and make me sensitive to your leading in what ever direction you would have me and my family go. Give me the strength to carry through with that.

Amen

No comments: