Friday, January 9, 2009

January 8 Genisis 2

Ok so I know I said in an earlier post that I would be going through the Bible in a wierd fashion but I realized that I probably needed to read it in order for some passages to even make sense to me. So last night I read Genisis 2.

It always amazed me that God rested on the 7th day. He did not need to rest and then I heard a pastor one day say that God rested on the 7th day for us to follow his example. Then it all clicked. I am not sure I have gotten that 7th day of rest down pat yet. Maybe that should be my new years resolution (usually don't make one) that one will be great for my body and emotions and soul and it is God honoring to boot.

Question? In chapter 1 man was created but vs 5 of ch 2 says that there was no man to work the ground. How is that possible.

Vs 23. Love it. I am one flesh with the man I love. The man that God brought to me. I am thankful for Matt.

No comments: